Characteristics and advantages of manufacturing and processing technology for galvanized sheet spiral air ducts
(1) High appearance quality. The inner wall of the formed air duct is lubricated, and the outer wall is smooth;
(2) The strength of the air duct is high. Due to the evenly distributed spiral ribs formed by the bite on the outer wall, they have an average reinforcing effect, and their unit strength is greater than that of the common bite style air duct;
(3) The sealing function of the air duct is superior. Due to its mechanical processing, it can reduce the cost of compensation and ensure that the air ducts are tight, and the air leakage rate is much lower than the current standard rules;
(4) Reduce data usage. Because the strength of the spiral type air duct unit is greater than that of the ordinary air duct, the thickness of the coil used for similar specifications of air ducts can be reduced by one model, and the length of the air duct section is larger than that of the ordinary bite type air duct. The number of air duct sections of the same length is significantly reduced, and the use of flange free connections can save a lot of raw materials;
(5) Fast processing speed and high precision. As it is a mechanical assembly line processing, it is not limited by the skill level of the workers, which is very beneficial for improving the quality of air duct processing.
What is ventilation duct and its product characteristics?
1. Good fire resistance performance of ventilation ducts: The current common problem is that the combustion performance and fire resistance limit of finished ventilation ducts have not been tested by relevant departments at home, and the combustion performance and wall thickness of some ventilation duct materials do not meet the requirements.
2. Low cost: Compared to traditional brick ventilation ducts, ventilation ducts can save about 40% of project cost;
3. Lightweight and High Strength: Compared with traditional brick ventilation ducts, magnesite ventilation ducts have a lighter weight and higher strength, which can significantly reduce the load-bearing capacity of buildings;
4. Flexible design: The ventilation duct can be adjusted in size according to the reserved hole size at any time;
5. Unique design: The opening of the ventilation duct is equipped with a smoke check valve and a fire isolation door, which can effectively prevent odor and fire;
6. The construction of ventilation ducts is simple, increasing indoor space, with good sealing, no smoke or odor return, and can greatly improve the indoor environment.上一篇：怎样对螺旋风管进行加固要求！