1. The marking should be carried out according to the different sizes, shapes, and specifications of the air duct, and a section of the air duct should be completed to prevent errors in marking, drilling, and cutting. The cutting of sheet metal is carried out separately according to the different stages of marking, and a review of the cutting process must be carried out to avoid errors. Use mechanical scissors to cut according to the marked shape.
2. When cutting, hands are strictly prohibited from reaching into the gaps of the mechanical pressure plate. Tools and other items are not allowed to be placed on the upper tool holder. When adjusting the plate material, feet should not be placed on the pedal machine. When using a fixed vibration shear, both hands should hold the steel plate firmly, and the hand should not be less than 5cm away from the cutting edge. The force should be evenly and appropriately applied. After cutting the sheet metal, it must be chamfered using a chamfering machine or scissors before rolling. The air ducts made of metal thin steel plates are connected using different methods such as biting, riveting, and welding. The width and allowance of the bite should be determined based on the thickness of the board.
3. When welding, the weld seam must be uniform, without cracks or slag. When connecting with rivets, the center of the rivet should be perpendicular to the panel first, and the rivet head should press the plate tightly to ensure that the plate is tightly packed and arranged neatly and evenly. When riveting between sheets, it is generally not allowed to add padding in the middle. When designing, follow the design regulations. When biting, the fingers should not be less than 50mm against the roller protective shell, and hands should not be placed on the biting machine pipeline to stabilize the plate material.
4. After biting, place the drawn folding line on the folding machine and place it on the centerline of the lower mold. During operation, make the mechanical upper blade coincide with the centerline of the lower mold and fold it to the desired angle. When folding, they should be matched with each other and kept at a certain distance from the folding machine to avoid being damaged by flipped steel plates or accessories.
5. When making the air duct, the two ends of the bite are flattened into an arc shape and placed on the rounding machine for rounding. Adjust the spacing between the upper and lower rollers according to the diameter specifications of the air duct. During operation, do not push the steel plate directly by hand. The folded or rolled steel plates are sewn together using a sewing machine or manually. When operating, apply force evenly and avoid being too heavy. Single or double bite confirmed bite, without any signs of dirty cracks or partial bite.
镀锌钢板风管是以镀锌钢板为主要原材料，经过咬口，机械加工成型，具有现场制作方便，同时具有可设计性，是传统的通风、 空调 用管道，同时随着技术的发展，由以前的手工制作改变为现在得全部机械化化生产，具有效率高，加工尺寸等特点。
Galvanized steel sheet air duct is mainly made of galvanized steel sheet as the main raw material, which is formed through biting and mechanical processing. It has the advantages of convenient on-site production and designability. It is a traditional ventilation and air conditioning pipeline. With the development of technology, it has changed from manual production to fully mechanized production, with high efficiency and processing size.
This article is from: Jinan Ventilation Pipeline. For more information, please click: http://www.jntfgd.com We will provide a satisfactory service for the questions you ask, and welcome you to come.上一篇：商用厨房排烟管道的清洗方式