Ventilation ducts are metal or non-metallic ducts used for ventilation and air conditioning engineering in industrial and civil buildings. They are a type of municipal infrastructure that allows air flow and reduces the concentration of harmful gases. Most ventilation ducts are made from duct processing equipment. However, due to various reasons, it may cause problems in the manufactured air ducts.
1、 The processed materials do not meet the standards.
1. Manifestation: Uneven surface and thickness of the board, with obvious indentation, cracks, sand holes, scars, and rust marks. The air duct sinks flat, protrudes laterally, and deforms significantly.
2. Effect: During operation, air leakage increases, air conditioning load increases, and wind power and performance are affected.
3. Reason: The material is not qualified and cannot meet the needs of making air ducts.
4. Measures: Before using air duct processing equipment to make air ducts, it is necessary to check the quality certificate and appearance thickness of the materials to ensure their availability.
2、 The angle of the duct and the angle of the elbow.
1. Performance: The rectangular conduit has two opposite planes, and the two ends are not parallel, the angle is not straight, the diagonal is not equal, and the bite is not tight.
2. Effect: It will cause uneven connection of the air duct, uneven installation of the air duct, loose flange washers, and system air leakage, resulting in loss of air conditioning load and shortened service life.
3. Reason: Inaccurate layout. Two parallel pipes are different from the length and width of the blank.
4. Size: When unfolding punching, the paper should be strictly tilted and the length, width, and diagonal of each sheet of paper should be checked to control its deviation within the allowable range. After punching, the dimensional accuracy of the metal plate should be checked by overlapping two thin sheets on the other side of the air duct.