Currently, the processing of ventilation ducts is mainly used in industrial and architectural engineering, involving a wide range of fields, such as hospitals, hotels, shopping malls, factories, office buildings, and other buildings where ventilation ducts are installed. Here, I would like to remind you that Jinan ventilation pipes are made of different materials according to different uses! The specific content is as follows:
1. Air duct for special applications: mining coated cloth air duct, mining plastic air duct;
2. Air duct for industrial ventilation system: steel plate, galvanized sheet; (Plastic, fiberglass, and composite materials can be used);
3. Air duct for environmental control system: galvanized sheet, stainless steel; (Plastic, fiberglass, and composite materials can be used);
4. Air duct for central air conditioning system: galvanized sheet, color steel insulation board; (Glass fiber reinforced plastic and composite materials can be used) (Note: Glass fiber reinforced plastic air ducts can be divided into organic and inorganic types, and organic materials are prohibited if there are fire protection requirements in the design specifications;)
5. Air duct for purification air conditioning system: galvanized sheet, stainless steel; (Glass fiber reinforced plastic and composite materials that may be contaminated by dust sources during use are prohibited).
In addition, there are many ventilation pipe processing manufacturers in the market. To install ventilation pipes, it is necessary to choose companies that specialize in ventilation, cooling, and ventilation pipe processing. This allows us to spend money to buy high-quality products, making our investment truly valuable.
If installing ventilation ducts, be sure to pay attention to the products that are suitable for you. If you don't know how to choose and purchase ventilation pipes, you can explain your needs to the manufacturer http://www.jntfgd.com We will recommend suitable products for you.